Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Time Flies

July already? I can't believe it. I'm excited, though, because so much is happening this month. It's my parents' 4th wedding anniversary on the 5th, my mom's birthday and my Auntie Marni's birthday on the 23rd, and I'm going on my first vacation/road trip in less than two weeks! We're having a family reunion in Banff - my mom's mom's side of the family. I'm stoked about meeting more of my relatives, cause they're spread out all over the country, so many of them I've never even seen before!

My dad's buddy Chad came over yesterday and he brought me a present: Baby Banz sunglasses - they're awesome! Below is a photo of me wearing them. My mom and dad couldn't stop laughing. I guess UV protection for your eyes is funny? Well, I love 'em. Thanks, Chaddy! You also might like to notice that in the photo I'm riding 'big boy style' in my stroller! That's right... no more car seat for this kid. For those keeping track, I now weigh 17 lbs at 4 and a half months.

I met a new friend at my Grandma & Grandpa Horban's house. I've included a couple pictures of us hanging out together. She's alright... a little on the quiet side, but nice enough. I figure I can never have enough friends.

The last picture is just a funny one I thought you might enjoy. My dad thought it would be hilarious to put my pajama shorts on my head. Clearly I'm enjoying the strange headpiece.


No comments: