Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My First Road Trip

I visited Banff this past weekend for a family reunion; my very first road trip. I actually quite enjoyed myself, until the way home when I decided I had had enough of the car. Everyone got an earful of my wonderful cry. But in my defense, 12 hours in a car is more than any baby can take! Some of the highlights of the trip was my first visit to the Old Spaghetti Factory, meeting a bunch of my relatives for the first time, going for a morning walk with my daddy (just the two of us - it was great 'guy time'), and drooling so much on my Auntie Megan's bed that she thought someone had spilled something on it! (Sorry, Auntie Megan!) And I loved being able to spend so much time with my immediate family.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

drool is definitely better than something else! i didn't see that picture of him on my bed, but it is the cutest thing i've ever seen! he can drool on my bed anytime.