Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

Mommy, I wish you a very happy birthday! I think this must be your best birthday ever, cause it's your first one with me here. I know you're not really into birthdays, and you're not thrilled about turning 27, but I just have to say I'm so glad to celebrate your birthday because if you weren't born, then I wouldn't be born either! It's funny how that works. So I hope you have a great day today, and a wonderful year! I love you. (And happy birthday to my Auntie Marni, also born on July 23rd, 8 years exactly before my mom).

I thought it would be fun to include a photo of my mom when she was little, and then one of the two of us together enjoying a bedtime story. I've also included a few photos of my mom and my auntie enjoying a little birthday pie.




No comments: