Monday, June 25, 2007

Sleepless Nights

I've been keeping my mom and dad up most of the night this past week. So they're a little tired these days. But not me... while I'm keeping them up, I manage to stay asleep for the most part while I fuss! The doctor thinks I'm being bugged by heartburn when I'm sleeping, so that I toss & turn and cry all the time in my crib. It's not so fun. And now I have to eat this yucky medicine three times a day! Gross.

My parents love finding all kinds of jammies for me - it's their thing. Here are a couple pictures of the latest find, as well as a picture of me and my mom, one of me propping myself up, just barely starting to crawl during tummy time (which I don't tolerate for very long) and one of me enjoying some chillin' time with my dad. It's what us guys do best!






No comments: