Saturday, December 15, 2007

'Tis the Season!

I can't believe it's December already. My first Christmas is right around the corner, and I'm told it's going to be awesome! Apparently I really cleaned up last year, and I wasn't even around. I actually already received my first Christmas gift, from my friend Annah. We got to play together the other night. I just love playing with my friends! I've helped out with Christmas preparations so far, such as going on the annual Horban tree hunt. It sure was cold out there, but we worked together to find the perfect tree.

Today I'm spending the day with my dad, while my mom is shopping and doing other Christmas stuff with my Auntie Megan and Grandma Horban. I love hanging out with my dad. He's the coolest! We play basketball together, and other games; he's just so silly with me. Plus, he lets me watch TV when my mommy's not around! He has to keep a close eye on me though, because I'm pulling myself up on everything and starting to walk around while holding onto furniture. I'm a little unsteady on my feet, so I tend to fall every now and again. Most of the time I'm pretty brave and don't even cry, but this one time I hit the side of my head hard on a toy and I had a crazy big bump! I'm starting to say more words, such as "up" and "all done" as well as "bye bye". I've discovered I can play peek-a-boo myself, and I can bop to music... it's so much fun!

No comments: