Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Fantabulous First Christmas!

I have to tell the whole wide world... I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! I only have one Christmas as my reference, but I gotta say that it's been the best! Playing with my cousins, staying up late, shorter naps, snacking, opening gifts, eating a ton of turkey, etc... it's like my top ten list of things to do.

I spent Christmas Eve day at Grandpa & Grandma Baerg's where I chilled with my cousins Paige, Josie and Taylor (visiting from Quebec... I met them for the first time earlier this week) as well as Mackenzie and Cooper. I had a terrible sleep the night before, cause I'm cutting one of my eye-teeth, so I was a little fussy at times throughout the day. But for the most part I was a pretty good kid. I got a toy tractor, a big blue elephant, a Little People airplane, a play barn complete with farm animals and hay, and jammies, to name a few of the awesome gifts I opened at the Baerg Family Christmas! I also went to the Christmas Eve service at South Abbotsford Church - I wore that snazzy shirt and tie I told you about in my dedication post, with a new Christmas red sweater to cozy up the outfit. And now it's Christmas Day and I'm hanging out at Grandpa & Grandma Horban's house. Again, so much fun! But I had another sleepless night, so I was again a little on the fussy side. Those stinkin' teeth! Always ruining my fun. Clothes, board books, a fire truck, and a Little People circus are some of the gifts I opened today. Man, I love opening gifts! I'm really good at it, too. Hardly any eating of the paper, and lots of rippage. Oh, and I almost forgot... my mommy and daddy gave me my very own rocking chair for Christmas! I got to sit in it first thing Christmas morning, and boy did I rock that chair! I'm quite the spoiled little boy, my parents say. I'll take it!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.