Friday, November 23, 2007

A Rough Week

I haven't been feeling myself lately. I've had a cold this past week (only the second one in my entire life) and I've been teething like crazy. Those first top teeth are painful! I'm extra cuddly when I'm feeling sick, but I'm also not much into sleeping. During the worst of my cold, I was averaging about 15 minutes per nap. And sleeping less at night, too. The best part about being sick, though, is the time I get to snuggle up with my daddy to fall asleep while watching some TV. I almost never get to watch TV, so this was a real treat. Too bad I was so tired, I could only take advantage of the opportunity for a short time before falling asleep. Maybe I'll get sick again soon! Anything for some cartoons...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how big nate is getting. he looks like a little boy in these pictures! it's so fun to see all his expressions and sounds. at the same time, i'm ready to have another little baby in the family (hint hint).