Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! My first halloween was a blast. I was a skunk, and I stunk it up right! I'm a pretty smelly boy at times, so getting into character was a breeze. My parents took me to a pumpkin patch called Aldor Acres with Auntie Megan to pick out my very own pumpkin. I got to pet sheep and goats and see turkeys up close... they're real ugly. They scared my mom. We went on a hayride out to the pumpkin patch, and then we visited extremely large cows, pigs and even a donkey. I quite enjoyed all the animals, especially the little piglets. Then we went the night before halloween to trick-or-treat at my cousins' house (the Peters) in Chilliwack and at my Grandpa & Grandma Baerg's house. I trick-or-treated the next night at my cousins' house (the Wrights) in Walnut Grove and finally at my Grandpa & Grandma Horban's house. Everybody loved my costume, and I was so excited to show everyone!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thoroughly enjoyed the trip to the pumpkin patch despite the lousy weather. and that costume!!! SO CUTE! unforgettable for sure.

Stephen and Melanie said...

So cute, we love seeing pictures and reading about you guys. Sucks we are so far away... love ya!