Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thanksgiving

A very late Happy Thanksgiving! It's never too late to be thankful. I had a wonderful thanksgiving weekend, celebrating with my family. Big turkey dinners at both the Horban household and the Baerg's. It all smelled so great... too bad I couldn't partake in any of it. I've started eating certain types of protein, however; black and beans and chicken to start. I'll soon be into dairy products which is exciting! I'm still not crawling for those of you keeping track. Very close, but no real crawl yet. I am getting very good at dragging myself around with my arms. My hair is growing like crazy, and it's getting a little darker (some would say it looks a little red, but don't tell that to my dad!). I'm having trouble napping these days, mostly because my top teeth are bugging me so much. I absolutely love a good game of peek-a-boo, and I tend to giggle at almost anything when I'm overtired. I'm extremely ticklish, but I only enjoy it when I'm in a good mood. I loooove playing with my toys, especially in the bath, and I enjoy a good board book; I'm an expert page-turner. I also had the priviledge of meeting a new friend. Her name is Julia, and I stopped by the hospital the day after she was born to introduce myself. Here are a few of the latest pictures of me...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously, how cute is nate! it's exciting to see him growing up and trying new things. can't wait to see halloween pics on here!