Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

I want to tell the whole wide world just how much I love my daddy! It's father's day today, and I got to spend the day with my dad, the greatest man on earth. He makes me smile and laugh; we have the best times together. Below is a picture of us vacuuming together... just one of the ways I'm already put to work at home (mommy's a slave-driver, daddy says). I've also started sitting by myself in the Bumbo chair my buddy Parker lent me. And I've begun working on my 'mad hops' as my dad would say (that's basketball lingo for jumping high) in the jolly jumper. There are also a few more pictures for your perusal. The last one is of me eating rice cereal for the first time ever. I don't quite enjoy it yet, but my mom is lovin' it cause I now sleep 9 or 10 hours straight. I also love giving open-mouth kisses to my mom, on both the cheek and the mouth. I don't have a picture of that for my blog yet, but maybe next time.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the rice cereal pictures (nate makes the greatest faces). and watching him the jolly jumper could amuse me for hours - especially the one-footed jig. glad i could be there for that one.

The G Fam said...

Happy Father's Day Monte!

Your tie is in the mail.