Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Makes Me Laugh!!

An amazing thing has happened in my life: I laughed for the very first time on Saturday. Three times, in fact. I haven't laughed since then, but my parents still couldn't be happier. I've been squealing with delight for quite some time, but never revealed my true laugh until now. And, just like always, my mom and dad hovered over me for a great deal of time trying to get that laugh out of me again. They're too funny!

Another milestone in my life? To my mother's relief, I'm officially sleeping through the night (7 to 8 hours straight)! Although I'm currently experiencing a growth spurt, in which I wake up around 4am feeling a bit peckish. Those mid-night snacks are the best! And with my growth spurt I have now more than doubled my birthweight, weighing in at 14lbs, 7oz. I have major rolls happening on my legs and arms. It's awesome!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nathaniel Daniel,

I like the friend you found at our place -- looks like you and she were pretty cosy -- better be careful!

Love you!

Grandma