Wednesday, May 16, 2007

More Photos

I'm so excited about the warm weather... I get to show off my chubby legs and arms. I've included a couple of pictures of me in my warm weather outfits. There's actually quite a mix of photos below; one with me and my dad with his new mohawk haircut, another of us taking one of our fantastic naps, me in my robe preparing to dress for the day, as well as my very first time in an exersaucer (only my toes touch the bottom, but it's still a blast!), sitting up (which I just love to do lately), and finally me savouring a meal (it's always best to eat with your eyes closed, in my opinion). I'm loving the conversations I have with my friends and family, and the smiles we exchange (I show off my dimples) and my new favourite pastime is having my mom or dad help me jump! It's so much fun, and I can't wait to use the jolly jumper my Auntie Marni and Uncle Mark lent me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the comment about a picture of nate eating scared me a bit! before i saw the picture. i'm loving the robe....so cute! and hang in there with the sleeping thing - it'll get better!