Sunday, February 27, 2011

He Walks!!!

I was thinking this day would never come! 19 months old, and my baby is finally walking! He's been walking here and there for some time, but would only take steps if he didn't realize he was doing it. As soon as we'd notice and cheer, he'd drop to the floor. Or if we suggested to him that he walk, he'd get mad and insist on crawling (a slight insight into the stubborn nature we'll face in the years to come?). But today after lunch I got him down from his high chair and he proceeded to walk lap after lap through the kitchen and hallway. He'd fall down, and get right back up again to walk. We were excited when Nate started walking at 13 months, but this seems like a totally different milestone now with Cody... 6 extra months of carrying around a 30 lb "baby" took a lot out of me. My tired lower back and I are thrilled with this change!


3 comments:

Fuko said...

Hi!!
You look soooo fine!!

Can Cody walk himself?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I maybe start "Facebook" soon!
I'm looking forward to see you on Facebook!

See you!!

Marina said...

Fuko! Yes he can! You'll have to come back and visit to see for yourself. Be sure to find us on Facebook when you join! We miss you - hope you are well.

Fuko said...

I sent E-mail to you, but my computer makes sn error.
I write this message here!

Thank you very much. Marina and Monte…

 I’m grad to think about me.

3.11,Japan was hit by a strong earthquake.

When the earthquake occurred , I was in amusement grounds with my friend.

I was so afraid of the earthquake and I came back to my home soon.

I waited for my family and they came back to my home after long time.
I’m OK . My family too. But I’m scary. Aftershock is going on.
Sorry, I want you to pray for Japan!!!!

Fuko