Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Today is boxing day, and I'm at my Grandpa & Grandma Horban's house to celebrate Christmas with my cousins Avri, Danae and Marea and their mom and dad. We've been celebrating Christmas for days, and I can't think of anything better! Christmas Eve morning I woke up and opened my presents from my mom and dad. I got a Thomas train set which I thought was the absolute greatest! Then our friends Sean & Wix came over for brunch and they also gave me a Thomas train set which added onto the other set to make a giant train track! I was in heaven!! It also snowed for about 12 hours straight that day, so I was also super excited about the snow. So we decided to forego the Christmas Eve service we were hoping to attend and drove out to my grandma and grandpa's house early, that evening. Christmas morning we woke up and guess what... We opened MORE presents! Crazy. More books, clothes, a Thomas train and a Little People garage. I was so excited and a little overwhelmed.

No comments: