Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snazzy New 'Do

Watch out ladies! Nate's got a new hairdo - and he's a clean-cut handsome little fella!

I had my first haircut on Sunday. My daddy took the clippers to my head, and I quite enjoyed it. A haircut was long overdue; my mullet was starting to get out of hand. And we all know a mullet of any kind isn't pretty! So I've shed my 'little baby Nate' look and entered into the world of 'big boy-hood'. In addition to my updated hairstyle, I now face forward in my car seat, just like a big kid. I've added "dada" to my vocabulary and thoroughly enjoy blabbering on and on as loud as possible, especially in public. And - probably the biggest news of all - I am a proud owner of a fish! I originally had two fish, but one of them moved on to bigger and better things within a week of joining our family, so I now just have Dexter. We're good buds. I take care of him.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd like to see some action pictures of nate walking!!!

Marina Baerg said...

How about a trade? You blog again, and we'll post some pics. Deal?

Anonymous said...

What a little "cutie",but then I'm prejudiced!! I love that "belly" laugh accompanied by those sparkly blue eyes and that dimpled smile! Just keep on being happy and smiley!
Love
Grandma B