Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Easter!

It's my very first Easter weekend celebration, and so far I'm lovin it! Today I enjoyed a lovely family Easter dinner at Grandma & Grandpa Horban's house with the whole fam. Plus, it's Grandpa's and my cousin Danae's birthdays this month, so we celebrated them too. Tomorrow we're going to celebrate Easter at Grandma & Grandpa Baerg's house.

Here are some pictures of me with my cousins, Mackenzie & Cooper and then Avri, Danae & Marea. Plus a few more pictures of me smiling, since I apparently have the cutest smile ever! Oh, by the way, I don't have a picture of me with my cousins Paige, Josie and Taylor cause they live in Quebec and I haven't met them yet (I can't wait to meet you all, Harders!). And the grown-up in one of the photos is my cool aunt Megan. "Holla!" Auntie Megan!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, that is officially the worst picture of me. and not really that great of the girls either. but nate is handsome as ever. see you two tomorrow!

The G Fam said...

Nate looks so happy. I'm so glad you gave us the url. We've missed out some good pics, but now we can catch up.

Anonymous said...

Marina, you do a great job of writing the blog -- you should have gone into journalism! Nathan is too cute!! You have some great pics!