Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Haven't had much time to blog lately... Been SUPER DUPER BUSY!! But we're excited because all the time and hard work we've put into the coffee shop is finally paying off -- The Wired Monk opens tonight! Monte's been putting in 12+ hour days, plus working at his second job, and I've felt very much on my own with the boys while putting in a few hours most days towards getting the Wired Monk up & running. Poor Tim & Sharon have basically been living and breathing everything Wired Monk for the last few months. It will be good to get the bistro going, and get back into a weekly routine. And thankfully Monte only has two weeks left of his second job, and I finish taking care of another kid next week.

3 comments:

Fuko said...

I'm happy too.
Because you are happy!!

E-------!

Fuko said...

I'm happy too.
Because you are happy!!

E-------!

mgbmrh@hotmail.com said...

Ha ha, Fuko, you are so funny. Eeeeee!