Saturday, March 21, 2009

Big Boy Bed!

I am officially in my big boy bed, and loving it! When I first saw that it was just my size covered in a big bright blanket, I was super excited about it, and pretended to sleep in it even though it wasn't time to go to bed. I was stoked to be able to sleep without bars! But when it was actually time to go to bed that night, I was quite upset. It took me a few nights to get used to the idea that this was my new bed, but now I love it and I'm so proud to show it off to all our visitors. I've slowly realized the freedom I have with my new bed, and I will often play and read books for up to an hour when I'm put down for a nap. And when I get up in the morning I just hop out of bed and play quietly for awhile. So I'm liking this change and all the freedom that it brings!



No comments: