Friday, August 8, 2008

Sick as a Dog

This past week has been another tough one... I came down with some sort of bug that affected my digestive system and it hasn't been fun. The doctor took me off milk and cheese completely - two foods that have become my absolute favourites! I can't wait for a dairy fix once this bug is totally gone. I walk around the house making a 'k' sound; my way of letting everyone know all I really want is some milk. And I run for the fridge any time it's open at the slightest chance I could sneek my sippy cup. It never works. My parents and I are so ready for an easier week... we've had quite a run of sick and sleepless times lately, and we're ready for some more fun!

On the brighter side my mom and dad bought me a Hot Wheels car ramp to commemorate my very first major pukage. Not a fun way to get any kind of toy, but boy do I love my Hot Wheels! It's six feet long and my cars go super fast when I race them. It's awesome!

I've picked up two phrases recently that I love to use as much as possible: "Oh no!" and "What's that?" I say them both with such enthusiasm; my parents love it! I also have my very own potty seat now. I'm not ready to use it yet, but I love to pick it up, put it on my head and wander around the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Nate!