Monday, September 3, 2007

Just Another Update

I've cut another tooth! I'm just exhausted. And I've been introduced to real food. I can't believe what I've been missing! I just love it. Sweet potatoes, squash and green beans. It's the best! I can't wait to spend time in my highchair, and I absolutely love to try to feed myself by helping my mom handle the spoon. Another big change in my life is my ability to roll over from my back to my front. Who knew being on your tummy could be so exhilirating? While on my front I can rotate myself in a complete circle (when motivated by toys) and I can slowly move myself backwards. I am so close to crawling, I can almost taste the freedom! I also went to my very first hockey game last weekend - the Chilliwack Bruins were playing themselves, so my dad and I went with my cousin Mackenzie and my uncle Pat. I enjoyed myself immensely until the crazy-loud air horn startled me to tears.

1 comment:

Stephen and Melanie said...

Yeah!!! You are getting so big! We miss you guys and hope you are doing well... Goodbye from London.