Monday, August 13, 2007

My First Tooth!

Some very exciting news... I cut my first tooth about a week ago! I love to bite down on everything within my reach and drool like crazy, even more than before. And I've discovered how wonderful it is to suck on the bottom of a slurpee cup - so cold on the gums! It makes my mouth all numb and red, though. I've also spent some time in my new highchair eating cereal. I wasn't so fond of the cereal at first (eating with a spoon is hard!) but I'm growing to like it. And I've graduated from my infant car seat to a big-boy seat! Lots has happened in the last couple of weeks, as you can tell.

I also got to meet my great grandparents on my mom's side. Pretty cool, especially since they traveled all the way from Ontario. My Auntie Megan left for over a month on a trip to practically everywhere but here. I miss her, especially her hair. Nobody has long hair like hers to pull on. What else? Being the dare devil that I am, I went on the swings and rode down the slide with my dad. Even the swirly slide, to my mom's dismay. Us boys aren't afraid of anything! My cousins Mackenzie and Cooper come over for a sleep over one night. I got to watch them play basketball, and play with my dad's new Wii video game system. I can't wait to play with them. And I went garage-saling with my mom, Grandma Horban and Auntie Megan and we bought some great stuff for me. I was such a good kid riding in the car from place to place. My Grandpa Horban had surgery, to remove his gall bladder. He was so brave. I'm so glad he can get better now, and soon we can play together again.

Now we're house-sitting for my Auntie Marni which I'm LOVING! Their house has the most ceiling fans I've ever seen, and I love love love ceiling fans. My neck is getting a little sore from looking up so much. Oh, and their cat drools more than I do just for the record. As always, here are some pics:



No comments: